Happy Sunday everyone!
Exams are kicking in with full tempo so here is a post to keep your thoughts away from the dreaded exam period!
Thank you to our lovely fellow blogger Hope for nominating us, if you love all things beauty and lifestyle we would definitely recommend her blog!
(There was a picture for this tag however it is very blurry so sorry for not including it!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 3+ bloggers
- What’s your blog name and why did you name it that? This blog literally came to life in the space of about 20 minutes after the idea sprung into my mind last August and Beebeautiful was the first name i thought of! However, that was taken so i had to result to BeeBeautifulll (which has 3 l’s). My friends all call me Bee as a nickname and as i wanted this to mainly be a beauty blog i decided to opt for beautiful. In the same night, i asked Lucy if she would like to start this blog with me as she loves all things beauty as much as i do and she is one of my closest friends! If you think about it, the three l’s at the end of BeeBeautifulll are for Lucy! 🙂
- How long have you been blogging for? We started this blog on the 2nd of August so its been 8 months and 13 days!
- How many followers do you have? We currently have 158 followers which is kinda crazy for us as we were not expecting this much! Thank you to every single one of you for reading and keeping up with our posts! 🙂
- Who was your first follower? Our first follower was Chloe from IStartedInOxford!
- What got you into blogging? I guess me and Lucy have always had a passion for beauty and fashion as that’s one of the main things we talk about and always keep up with the latest trends! As a result, this blog was the result of it!
- What is your favourite part about blogging? Me and Lucy love sharing our ideas and our passions with other people so i think that sharing our opinions with others is something we really enjoy doing. However, making friends with other fellow bloggers is also one of the best parts about blogging!
- If you could change anything about WordPress/Blogging, what would it be? We think that wordpress should have site themes that are divided into certain categories eg. Beauty or Cooking or Travelling so that people could know what type of theme to start with as choosing a theme is not easy!
- Why do you continue to blog? This blog gives me and Lucy a platform to relax and share our ideas and it has also turned into one of our hobbies so we guess this is why we are still continuing!
The bloggers we nominate are:
Thank you for reading everyone and we hope you have a lovey week!
Bervin & Lucy x